Monday, December 7, 2009

Camel at Popeye's eating chicken and fries

Clipse Ft Cam'ron "Popular demand"


Last 2 weeks I've been spending my time understanding the Hip Hop culture.

A good friend of my come to visit me and show me the XXL DEFJAM 25th anniversary article and a bunch of information about the gender.

All that I can say is: "This is a good track who talks about "Today's Hip Hop Culture" with the essence of the past as well.

I hope you like it too.


Flying lotus "Camel"

I love this guy. All the tunes I've hear so far are amazing.
The combination with great videos and stunning sound elements makes your soul and mind get together but at the same time far.

(of course if you don't believe in that, i could explain that as "what tha f..... is going on in your brain trying to defined the beat but feeling rhythm) Wow great video and great song too.



See you soon and don't forget to leave some comments.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment